Non-Lucrative visa in Spain
Residence permit in Spain without performing any economic activity and with sufficient financial means
To obtain this type of administrative permit to reside in Spain without the right to work, the applicants have to fulfill the following requirements:
- to have accommodation in Spain that can be rented or acquired into property.
- to have an insurance policy valid in Spain.
- to show official income in the amount of 400% of the current IPREM in Spain (the Multiplier for the Public Income Index). In 2020 it is 537.84 euros per month + 100% IPREM for each subsequent family member per month. For example, for the Primary Applicant: 2,151.36 euros per month (25,816.32 euros annually).
For Each Dependent Applicant: 537.84 euros per month (6454.08 euros annually).
These numbers equate to the minimum amount of financial means you must prove.
- with no criminal backgrounds.
do not suffer from diseases that may be hazardous to public health.
- not to stay illegally in the country and not have an exclusion on entry to other countries with which Spain has concluded conventions in this field.
- not be a citizen of the European Union and Switzerland.
The application is submitted to the Consulate of Spain, territorially competent at the place of residence of the applicant.
The first residence is issued for a period of 1 year.
The next extension can be made in Spain and a resident card is issued for 2 years.
Renewals may be refused if the applicant is absent in the country for more than 180 days a year.
AlcisDom agency provides you a legal support and preparation of the submission of documents for a Non-Lucrative residence permit without the right to work in Spain. We can also help in obtaining a resident investor visa (Golden Visa) for a period of 1 year with the administrative process conducting.
Alcisdom.com Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.