Non-Lucrative visa in Spain


Non-lucrative visa in Spain

Residence permit in Spain without performing any economic activity and with sufficient financial means

(Non-Lucrative visa)


To obtain this type of administrative permit to reside in Spain without the right to work, the applicants have to fulfill the following requirements:

The application is submitted to the Consulate of Spain, territorially competent at the place of residence of the applicant.
The first residence is issued for a period of 1 year.

The next extension can be made in Spain and a resident card is issued for 2 years.
Renewals may be refused if the applicant is absent in the country for more than 180 days a year.

AlcisDom agency provides you a legal support and preparation of the submission of documents for a Non-Lucrative residence permit without the right to work in Spain. We can also help in obtaining a resident investor visa (Golden Visa) for a period of 1 year with the administrative process conducting.


CONSULTATION REQUEST Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.